Three hospitalised following crash in Shenley
- Credit: Cambs Fire Service
Three people were hospitalised after two cars collided head on on Saturday (10).
A Nissan Note and a silver Jeep Cherokee crashed on Shenley Hill at about 9.30am, and the driver of the Nissan had to be cut from the car by St Albans fire service.
Herts Police and Essex and Herts Air Ambulance were also in attendance.
The driver and passenger of the Nissan were taken to St Mary’s Hospital in London.
The driver of the Jeep was taken to Barnet General Hospital with complaints of chest pains.
You may also want to watch:
The road was re-opened at about midday.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 5 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills