Three hospitalised following crash in Shenley
- Credit: Cambs Fire Service
Three people were hospitalised after two cars collided head on on Saturday (10).
A Nissan Note and a silver Jeep Cherokee crashed on Shenley Hill at about 9.30am, and the driver of the Nissan had to be cut from the car by St Albans fire service.
Herts Police and Essex and Herts Air Ambulance were also in attendance.
The driver and passenger of the Nissan were taken to St Mary’s Hospital in London.
The driver of the Jeep was taken to Barnet General Hospital with complaints of chest pains.
The road was re-opened at about midday.
- 1 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 2 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 3 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 4 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 5 Honest truths spilled in Saints dressing room after humbling FA Trophy defeat to Cheshunt
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 8 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school