Three further burglaries in St Albans last week
- Credit: Archant
There were three further burglaries in St Albans last week.
In addition to break-ins on Sovereign Park and Bernard Street, there were burglaries on Elm Drive, Avenue Road, and Hazelwood Drive.
The incident on Elm Drive took place near the junction with Woodland Drive between 4pm and 8pm on Friday, January 19.
Offenders got in through the rear of the house by smashing a patio door window, which they also left through.
Anyone with any information should ring police on 101, and quote reference number F2/18/299.
Between 5pm on Thursday, January 18 and 11am on Saturday, January 20, burglars forced entry via a ground-floor window to a property on Avenue Road.
An untidy search was carried out, but it is not certain if anything was taken.
- 1 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 2 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 3 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities
- 4 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 5 St Albans city centre road closures reduce spaces for Blue Badge holders
- 6 Community design group 'ignored' over Alban Arena redevelopment
- 7 Luton Airport expansion approved despite passionate opposition
- 8 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 9 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 10 St Albans council urges Hertsmere to rethink plans for Bowmans Cross
The Hazelwood Drive burglary took place near the junction with Central Drive between 3pm on Monday, January 15 and 10am on Saturday, January 20.
Burglars forced a ground-floor window to get in.
Anyone with any information should ring 101 and quote reference number HC-20012018-0215.