Three further burglaries in St Albans last week
- Credit: Archant
There were three further burglaries in St Albans last week.
In addition to break-ins on Sovereign Park and Bernard Street, there were burglaries on Elm Drive, Avenue Road, and Hazelwood Drive.
The incident on Elm Drive took place near the junction with Woodland Drive between 4pm and 8pm on Friday, January 19.
Offenders got in through the rear of the house by smashing a patio door window, which they also left through.
Anyone with any information should ring police on 101, and quote reference number F2/18/299.
You may also want to watch:
Between 5pm on Thursday, January 18 and 11am on Saturday, January 20, burglars forced entry via a ground-floor window to a property on Avenue Road.
An untidy search was carried out, but it is not certain if anything was taken.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
The Hazelwood Drive burglary took place near the junction with Central Drive between 3pm on Monday, January 15 and 10am on Saturday, January 20.
Burglars forced a ground-floor window to get in.
Anyone with any information should ring 101 and quote reference number HC-20012018-0215.