Three further burglaries in St Albans last week
- Credit: Archant
There were three further burglaries in St Albans last week.
In addition to break-ins on Sovereign Park and Bernard Street, there were burglaries on Elm Drive, Avenue Road, and Hazelwood Drive.
The incident on Elm Drive took place near the junction with Woodland Drive between 4pm and 8pm on Friday, January 19.
Offenders got in through the rear of the house by smashing a patio door window, which they also left through.
Anyone with any information should ring police on 101, and quote reference number F2/18/299.
Between 5pm on Thursday, January 18 and 11am on Saturday, January 20, burglars forced entry via a ground-floor window to a property on Avenue Road.
An untidy search was carried out, but it is not certain if anything was taken.
- 1 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 2 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 3 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 4 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 5 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 6 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 7 Police ‘concerned’ as 25-year-old goes missing from Stevenage
- 8 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Hertfordshire
- 9 FULL RESULTS: Lib Dem landslide in St Albans council elections
- 10 Medals, fast times and great performances for St Albans swimmers at championships
The Hazelwood Drive burglary took place near the junction with Central Drive between 3pm on Monday, January 15 and 10am on Saturday, January 20.
Burglars forced a ground-floor window to get in.
Anyone with any information should ring 101 and quote reference number HC-20012018-0215.