Three charged in connection with murder of London Colney man
THREE people have been charged today (Tuesday) in connection with the murder of a London Colney man, whose body was found near Brookmans Park last month.
The body of Daniel Spires, 70, was found by a member of the public, in a wooded area, around 1.45pm on September 24.
Daniel Davies, aged 23, from Alma Road in St Albans, has been charged with murder.
Troy Shuldt, aged 19, of no fixed abode, is also charged with murder.
Samantha Smith, aged 21, from Alma Road in St Albans, has been charged with conspiracy to murder.
You may also want to watch:
All three are currently in police custody and are due at Hatfield Remand Court tomorrow (October 5).
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 5 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 6 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 10 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report