Three-car collision in St Albans prompts police appeal
- Credit: Archant
A collision between three vehicles, two of which are distinctive, on the outskirts of St Albans has prompted a police appeal.
Herts Police are asking for witnesses to contact them following the collision on Monday March 31 in Roman Way, Markyate.
No one was injured in the collision between a blue Vauxhall Astra coupe, a black Pontiac Firebird and a silver Volkswagen Golf estate between midday and 1pm.
The Vauxhall and Pontiac were travelling from Dunstable to Markyate on the A5 prior to the collision.
PC Brian Evans, investigating, said: “I am keen to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident and the events leading up to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
“The Vauxhall and Pontiac are particularly distinctive vehicles and this happened during a busy period of the day. So I would like to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time and saw the vehicles travelling on the A5 prior to the incident.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Evans via the Herts Police non-emergency number 101 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Coursers Road, London Colney: Trailer flips over
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 9 Marford Road, Coleman Green Lane, Wheathampstead: Motorists hospitalised after crash
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans