Third man charged following drug raid at St Albans restaurant
- Credit: Archant
A third man has been charged with Class A drug offences following a raid at a St Albans restaurant earlier this year.
Nozmul Miah, 31, of Dellfield in St Albans, was charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs, thought to be cocaine, after he was arrested on Wednesday (14) and on Friday (16) appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court.
The charge is linked to a drug raid at takeaway restaurant India Garden in Catherine Street, St Albans on June 21.
The Met Police’s Organised Crime Command carried out the intelligence-led operation and two other men were charged at the time.
Mohammed Sadeq Uddin, 30, of Dellfield, St Albans, and Mohammed Jurek Miah, 26, of London, were charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs (cocaine) and appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on June 23.
All three have been remanded in custody and are due to appear at Hendon Magistrates again this week.
- 1 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 2 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 3 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities
- 4 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 5 Community design group 'ignored' over Alban Arena redevelopment
- 6 St Albans city centre road closures reduce spaces for Blue Badge holders
- 7 Luton Airport expansion approved despite passionate opposition
- 8 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 9 St Albans council urges Hertsmere to rethink plans for Bowmans Cross
- 10 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers