Third man charged following drug raid at St Albans restaurant
- Credit: Archant
A third man has been charged with Class A drug offences following a raid at a St Albans restaurant earlier this year.
Nozmul Miah, 31, of Dellfield in St Albans, was charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs, thought to be cocaine, after he was arrested on Wednesday (14) and on Friday (16) appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court.
The charge is linked to a drug raid at takeaway restaurant India Garden in Catherine Street, St Albans on June 21.
The Met Police’s Organised Crime Command carried out the intelligence-led operation and two other men were charged at the time.
Mohammed Sadeq Uddin, 30, of Dellfield, St Albans, and Mohammed Jurek Miah, 26, of London, were charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs (cocaine) and appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on June 23.
You may also want to watch:
All three have been remanded in custody and are due to appear at Hendon Magistrates again this week.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans