Find out what’s in the next episode of The St Albans Podcast
- Credit: Archant
The next edition of The St Albans Podcast can boast a jam-packed schedule of local delights.
This is a regular podcast full of community news, views and reviews launched by former drive-time radio presenter Danny Smith in conjunction with the Herts Advertiser.
In the next episode, listen to Danny chatting with Roberto Filoseta from the University of Hertfordshire about Sonic Herts 2019.
Roberto is the artistic director of this annual music festival and music programme leader at the university.
The festival runs until May 17 - more information can be found at www.uharts.co.uk.
David Widdowson, the podcast’s theatre correspondent, appears for his monthly feature to discuss the local theatre scene, looking at what’s on at the Abbey Theatre, Maltings Arts Theatre and Trestle Arts Base.
You may also want to watch:
Podcast producer Sam Rolfe and local stalwart Ian Rogers will also be speaking about another Hot Topic - a light-hearted look at a weird and wonderful news story from around the globe.
Starting off each edition of the podcast is a local news round-up with Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 10 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
The next episode is available from Wednesday May 8 at 7pm.