Find out what’s in the next episode of The St Albans Podcast
- Credit: Archant
The next edition of The St Albans Podcast can boast a jam-packed schedule of local delights.
This is a regular podcast full of community news, views and reviews launched by former drive-time radio presenter Danny Smith in conjunction with the Herts Advertiser.
In the next episode, listen to Danny chatting with Roberto Filoseta from the University of Hertfordshire about Sonic Herts 2019.
Roberto is the artistic director of this annual music festival and music programme leader at the university.
The festival runs until May 17 - more information can be found at www.uharts.co.uk.
David Widdowson, the podcast’s theatre correspondent, appears for his monthly feature to discuss the local theatre scene, looking at what’s on at the Abbey Theatre, Maltings Arts Theatre and Trestle Arts Base.
Podcast producer Sam Rolfe and local stalwart Ian Rogers will also be speaking about another Hot Topic - a light-hearted look at a weird and wonderful news story from around the globe.
Starting off each edition of the podcast is a local news round-up with Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
The next episode is available from Wednesday May 8 at 7pm.