Find out what’s in the next episode of The St Albans Podcast
- Credit: Archant
The next edition of The St Albans Podcast can boast a jam-packed schedule of local delights.
This is a regular podcast full of community news, views and reviews launched by former drive-time radio presenter Danny Smith in conjunction with the Herts Advertiser.
In the next episode, listen to Danny chatting with Roberto Filoseta from the University of Hertfordshire about Sonic Herts 2019.
Roberto is the artistic director of this annual music festival and music programme leader at the university.
The festival runs until May 17 - more information can be found at www.uharts.co.uk.
David Widdowson, the podcast’s theatre correspondent, appears for his monthly feature to discuss the local theatre scene, looking at what’s on at the Abbey Theatre, Maltings Arts Theatre and Trestle Arts Base.
You may also want to watch:
Podcast producer Sam Rolfe and local stalwart Ian Rogers will also be speaking about another Hot Topic - a light-hearted look at a weird and wonderful news story from around the globe.
Starting off each edition of the podcast is a local news round-up with Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 7 Shortages crisis hits district
- 8 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 9 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
The next episode is available from Wednesday May 8 at 7pm.