Find out what’s in the next episode of The St Albans Podcast
- Credit: Archant
The next edition of The St Albans Podcast can boast a jam-packed schedule of local delights.
This is a regular podcast full of community news, views and reviews launched by former drive-time radio presenter Danny Smith in conjunction with the Herts Advertiser.
In the next episode, listen to Danny chatting with Roberto Filoseta from the University of Hertfordshire about Sonic Herts 2019.
Roberto is the artistic director of this annual music festival and music programme leader at the university.
The festival runs until May 17 - more information can be found at www.uharts.co.uk.
David Widdowson, the podcast’s theatre correspondent, appears for his monthly feature to discuss the local theatre scene, looking at what’s on at the Abbey Theatre, Maltings Arts Theatre and Trestle Arts Base.
Podcast producer Sam Rolfe and local stalwart Ian Rogers will also be speaking about another Hot Topic - a light-hearted look at a weird and wonderful news story from around the globe.
Starting off each edition of the podcast is a local news round-up with Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 3 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 4 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 5 Remembering 'Mr Harpenden' - the indomitable Michael Weaver
- 6 St Albans care teams win big at annual awards ceremony
- 7 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 8 Hospices announce plans to join forces
- 9 Woman 'sexually assaulted by two men' near River Lea in Wheathampstead
- 10 Harpenden pupils win international flower bulb planting award
The next episode is available from Wednesday May 8 at 7pm.