The latest court results from the St Albans area
- Credit: Archant
Court results published by the Herts Advertiser are taken from St Albans, Stevenage and Hatfield Magistrates Court and are published without prejudice.
Damon Iacovone: 27, High Oaks, St Albans, was fined £70 plus £115 costs after stealing goods worth £300.97 from Sainsbury’s in St Albans on April 8, and using threatening or abusive words or behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress in St Albans on April 4.
Kasim Nazar: 22, of Vesta Avenue, St Albans, was banned from driving for three months and fined £210 plus £330 costs after driving without insurance or a licence in Watling View, St Albans, on September 5. He had a revoked driver’s licence, was the only occupant in the car and was not displaying L plates.
Lisa Smith: 31, of Oysterfields, St Albans, was banned from driving for six months due to repeat offending, and fined £880 plus £151 costs after driving without insurance, and MOT or a licence in Dunstable, Redbourn, on September 2. She was an unsupervised provisional licence holder and was not displaying L plates.
Christopher Hackett: 66, of The Ridgeway, St Albans, was banned from driving for 44 months and fined £415 plus £126 costs after giving a breath specimen of 75mcg of alcohol per 100ml of breath, in Marshalls Drive, St Albans, on April 22.
You may also want to watch:
Billie Langdown: 24, of Bramble Close, Harpenden, was fined £265 plus £50 compensation and £330 costs after being drunk and disorderly in a public place, namely The Parade, High Street, Watford, and assaulting a police constable in the execution of his duty, on January 22.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 6 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 7 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 8 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages