The latest court results from the St Albans area
- Credit: Archant
Court results published by the Herts Advertiser are taken from St Albans, Stevenage and Hatfield Magistrates Court and are published without prejudice.
Damon Iacovone: 27, High Oaks, St Albans, was fined £70 plus £115 costs after stealing goods worth £300.97 from Sainsbury’s in St Albans on April 8, and using threatening or abusive words or behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress in St Albans on April 4.
Kasim Nazar: 22, of Vesta Avenue, St Albans, was banned from driving for three months and fined £210 plus £330 costs after driving without insurance or a licence in Watling View, St Albans, on September 5. He had a revoked driver’s licence, was the only occupant in the car and was not displaying L plates.
Lisa Smith: 31, of Oysterfields, St Albans, was banned from driving for six months due to repeat offending, and fined £880 plus £151 costs after driving without insurance, and MOT or a licence in Dunstable, Redbourn, on September 2. She was an unsupervised provisional licence holder and was not displaying L plates.
Christopher Hackett: 66, of The Ridgeway, St Albans, was banned from driving for 44 months and fined £415 plus £126 costs after giving a breath specimen of 75mcg of alcohol per 100ml of breath, in Marshalls Drive, St Albans, on April 22.
Billie Langdown: 24, of Bramble Close, Harpenden, was fined £265 plus £50 compensation and £330 costs after being drunk and disorderly in a public place, namely The Parade, High Street, Watford, and assaulting a police constable in the execution of his duty, on January 22.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 5 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 6 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 7 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 8 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 9 Allinson happy with the reaction from St Albans City in the draw at Chelmsford
- 10 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice