The latest court results from the St Albans area
- Credit: Archant
Court results published by the Herts Advertiser are taken from St Albans and Hatfield Magistrates Court and are published without prejudice.
David Field: of Hughenden Road, St Albans, was fined £220 plus £90 costs and ordered to pay £36.25 vehicle excise back duty after keeping an unlicensed vehicle on a public road at Cotlandswick, St Albans, on March 21.
Jason Page: 25, of How Wood, Park Street, was fined £440 and £90 costs plus £60.42 vehicle excise back duty after keeping an unlicensed vehicle on a public road at Radlett Road, Radlett, on March 22.
Andrew Reece: 30, of Nurseries Road, Wheathampstead, was fined £440 and £90 costs plus £88.34 vehicle excise back duty after leaving an unlicensed vehicle on a public road, namely Watson Road in Stevenage, on March 21.
Richard Plaskow: of Cairns Close, St Albans, was fined £220 and £90 costs plus £48.34 vehicle excise back duty after keeping an unlicensed vehicle on a public road at Penn Road, St Albans, on March 22.
Frank Brinkley: 50, of Bricket Road, St Albans, was given a 12 month conditional discharge and ordered to pay 320 costs after stealing a case of Budweiser and a bottle of sparkling wine worth £16.50 from Tesco in St Albans on May 3.
Khaleeq Ur-Ehman: 38, of Brampton Road, St Albans, was made subject to a restraining order lasting until June 15 2017, and ordered to pay £385 costs after harassing a woman by sending abusive and threatening texts and voice messages, and damaging a bedside drawer, table leg and kitchen drawer on April 21 at Welwyn Garden City.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 3 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 History in the making as Colney Heath Ladies reach county cup final for first time
Albano Gueli: 45, of New Kent Road, St Albans, was banned from entering Tesco in St Peter’s Street, St Albans, for three months and ordered to pay £80 fine, £50 compensation and £125 costs, after stealing a bottle of wine from Tesco in St Albans, and then using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour with intent to cause a fear of immediate unlawful violence, on May 6 at St Albans.
Eamonn Barrett: 58, of Brampton Road, St Albans, was ordered to carry out 180 hours unpaid community work, was banned from driving for 12 months and ordered to pay £680 costs, after driving dangerously in the Asda store car park, Queensway, Hatfield, on May 5.