The Blacksmiths Arms in St Albans holding big reveal after receiving £360k investment
- Credit: Archant
The Blacksmiths Arms on St Peter’s Street in St Albans has received a £360,000 investment.
The money, from parent company Stonegate Pub Company, means the 1929 property can upgrade its sport showings with two new TVs and a projector.
And can employ an additional 12 bar staff.
Manager Steve Csirmaz said: “We’ve added some fantastic contemporary features - extravagant beach huts, fairy lights, cosy corners with blankets for cocktail sipping, and new wooden structure, the ‘forge’ seating forty people complete with heating and its own plasma TV.
“We’re proud of our fantastic reputation for live music and real ale which will be all that more stylish with the new artisan look and latest food and drink range.”
You may also want to watch:
The pub will hold their big reveal at 5pm on Friday, June 23, with tapas and a performance by Herts band ‘The Bears’.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years