The Blacksmiths Arms in St Albans holding big reveal after receiving £360k investment
- Credit: Archant
The Blacksmiths Arms on St Peter’s Street in St Albans has received a £360,000 investment.
The money, from parent company Stonegate Pub Company, means the 1929 property can upgrade its sport showings with two new TVs and a projector.
And can employ an additional 12 bar staff.
Manager Steve Csirmaz said: “We’ve added some fantastic contemporary features - extravagant beach huts, fairy lights, cosy corners with blankets for cocktail sipping, and new wooden structure, the ‘forge’ seating forty people complete with heating and its own plasma TV.
“We’re proud of our fantastic reputation for live music and real ale which will be all that more stylish with the new artisan look and latest food and drink range.”
You may also want to watch:
The pub will hold their big reveal at 5pm on Friday, June 23, with tapas and a performance by Herts band ‘The Bears’.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe