The Apprentice candidate is St Albans cupcake shop owner
- Credit: Archant
CUPCAKE entrepreneur Luisa Zissman is leaving behind the kitchen to sit in Lord Alan Sugar’s boardroom as a contestant on this year’s series of The Apprentice.
Luisa, who owns Dixie’s Cupcakery in Market Place, St Albans, has been selected to compete against 15 other hopefuls for a chance to go into partnership with the business tycoon.
The ambitious 25-year-old opened her luxury cupcake shop, which is named after her daughter and is the first of its kind in St Albans city centre, just 18 months ago.
Her CV also boasts launching an online business selling cake equipment and setting up a cupcake academy in Verulam Road last December.
To watch Luisa fight for a £250,000 investment from Lord Sugar tune in to The Apprentice when it returns to BBC One next Tuesday at 9pm and is followed by another episode on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story see Thursday’s Herts Advertiser.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues