Ten Perfect Piglets New To London Colney Farm Village
TEN little piggies were the first arrivals of the New Year at a farm village in London Colney. Babble the sow gave birth to a litter of piglets last Thursday (7) at Willows Farm Village and all 10 – who have been christened with seasonal names such as Sno
TEN little piggies were the first arrivals of the New Year at a farm village in London Colney.
Babble the sow gave birth to a litter of piglets last Thursday (7) at Willows Farm Village and all 10 - who have been christened with seasonal names such as Snowflake, Frosty and Drift - are now living in the Farmyard Favourites pen.
The saddleback piglets were born in the middle of the night and Babble did not need any help in delivering them.
Farmer Andrew Wolfe, who will be looking after the piglets alongside his wife and fellow farmer Anna, said that he was proud of the litter: "We are delighted with our first arrivals of the New Year. The mother and all 10 piglets are healthy and well and children can come and visit them to see if they can tell them all apart!"
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Willows Farm Village, visit their website at www.willowsfarmvillage.com
- 1 Hundreds of trees felled on Green Belt site 'to make way for travellers camp'
- 2 Injunction served on Redbourn site to prevent any development
- 3 PTA gifts a bear to more than 300 pupils to commemorate return to school
- 4 'Out of touch' government demands more houses in St Albans
- 5 Man assaulted in 'unprovoked attack in broad daylight' in St Albans
- 6 The latest court results from the St Albans area
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire village of Knebworth
- 8 What's happening with district's vaccine supplies? St Albans MP is seeking answers
- 9 Which areas of St Albans district have seen the most people vaccinated?
- 10 Man in his 40s dies after crash between bus and car