Ten Perfect Piglets New To London Colney Farm Village
TEN little piggies were the first arrivals of the New Year at a farm village in London Colney. Babble the sow gave birth to a litter of piglets last Thursday (7) at Willows Farm Village and all 10 – who have been christened with seasonal names such as Sno
TEN little piggies were the first arrivals of the New Year at a farm village in London Colney.
Babble the sow gave birth to a litter of piglets last Thursday (7) at Willows Farm Village and all 10 - who have been christened with seasonal names such as Snowflake, Frosty and Drift - are now living in the Farmyard Favourites pen.
The saddleback piglets were born in the middle of the night and Babble did not need any help in delivering them.
Farmer Andrew Wolfe, who will be looking after the piglets alongside his wife and fellow farmer Anna, said that he was proud of the litter: "We are delighted with our first arrivals of the New Year. The mother and all 10 piglets are healthy and well and children can come and visit them to see if they can tell them all apart!"
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Willows Farm Village, visit their website at www.willowsfarmvillage.com
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre