Teenager injured in collision in St Albans
A TEENAGER was taken to Watford Hospital with serious injuries following a collision on Redbourn Road at the weekend.
Herts police are appealing for witnesses and information about the accident on the A5183, St Albans, on Saturday, March 17.
The collision, involving a cyclist and a blue Corsa, occurred 100m north of the junction with Redbournbury Way at about 7.15pm.
The cyclist, a 17 year old boy, suffered serious injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
The driver of the car, a man in his 20s, was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing to anyone with information or who may have been driving on that road on Saturday evening and saw the cyclist to contact Herts Police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?