Teenager injured in collision in St Albans
A TEENAGER was taken to Watford Hospital with serious injuries following a collision on Redbourn Road at the weekend.
Herts police are appealing for witnesses and information about the accident on the A5183, St Albans, on Saturday, March 17.
The collision, involving a cyclist and a blue Corsa, occurred 100m north of the junction with Redbournbury Way at about 7.15pm.
The cyclist, a 17 year old boy, suffered serious injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
The driver of the car, a man in his 20s, was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing to anyone with information or who may have been driving on that road on Saturday evening and saw the cyclist to contact Herts Police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 6 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 10 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans