Teenager injured in collision in St Albans
A TEENAGER was taken to Watford Hospital with serious injuries following a collision on Redbourn Road at the weekend.
Herts police are appealing for witnesses and information about the accident on the A5183, St Albans, on Saturday, March 17.
The collision, involving a cyclist and a blue Corsa, occurred 100m north of the junction with Redbournbury Way at about 7.15pm.
The cyclist, a 17 year old boy, suffered serious injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
The driver of the car, a man in his 20s, was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing to anyone with information or who may have been driving on that road on Saturday evening and saw the cyclist to contact Herts Police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years