Taking years off at a St Albans salon
A ST ALBANS salon is offering free 45-minute skin analysis consultations today, launching a new approach to skin care.
Eve and Adam Day Spa on Catherine Street welcomes a skin analysis from anti-aging skincare brand Environ who will host the consultations using powerful imaging technology.
This will capture information and assess common problem areas in the skin, such as sun damage, brown pigmentation blemishes, capillary damage and wrinkles.
Following identification, clients will be advised on their treatments which will include products for use at home, salon treatments as well as dietary and lifestyle advice.
Clients’ skin is given a grade and they are then invited to return three months later, where they will be given a new grade and the chance to compare the improvements in their skin.
You may also want to watch:
Sally-Anne Watkins, managing director of the day spa, said: “There are too many empty promises in the beauty world. By using this sophisticated system we can now prove to our clients that using active skincare products and following our advice, it will make a measurable and visible difference. We can even artificially ‘age’ your skin to show how you could look in five years without proper skincare.”
The event begins at 1pm - 8pm today. Booking is required.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 9 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
The salon plans to make the sessions a monthly event. To find out more about the treatment and future events, contact the salon at 01727 854483.