Taking years off at a St Albans salon
A ST ALBANS salon is offering free 45-minute skin analysis consultations today, launching a new approach to skin care.
Eve and Adam Day Spa on Catherine Street welcomes a skin analysis from anti-aging skincare brand Environ who will host the consultations using powerful imaging technology.
This will capture information and assess common problem areas in the skin, such as sun damage, brown pigmentation blemishes, capillary damage and wrinkles.
Following identification, clients will be advised on their treatments which will include products for use at home, salon treatments as well as dietary and lifestyle advice.
Clients’ skin is given a grade and they are then invited to return three months later, where they will be given a new grade and the chance to compare the improvements in their skin.
You may also want to watch:
Sally-Anne Watkins, managing director of the day spa, said: “There are too many empty promises in the beauty world. By using this sophisticated system we can now prove to our clients that using active skincare products and following our advice, it will make a measurable and visible difference. We can even artificially ‘age’ your skin to show how you could look in five years without proper skincare.”
The event begins at 1pm - 8pm today. Booking is required.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 5 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 6 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 9 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
The salon plans to make the sessions a monthly event. To find out more about the treatment and future events, contact the salon at 01727 854483.