Your Paper, Your Voice - tell us what you think about our newspaper
- Credit: Archant
Today we are asking readers to help shape our future by telling us what you think of our newspaper and websites.
Our readers and advertisers are a huge part of the communities we serve across St Albans, Harpenden and the surrounding areas, and our role is to support and reflect your passions, interests and needs - while reporting on vital local news.
Following a tough year like no other in history, we realise that your priorities may have changed.
We're asking for your input so we can produce the best paper possible, which is tailored to our readers.
Please help guide our future by taking part in our survey - Your Paper, Your Voice.
We want to know what you like and dislike about the Herts Ad, what you want us to do more of and what you want us to cut back on.
Your views will be taken into careful consideration and will help us plan our content as we move forward into the future.
- 1 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 3 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 4 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 St Albans haberdashery store celebrates 50 years
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown