Police tracking owners of suspected stolen sat navs recovered in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Have you been the victim of a car theft in which a sat nav was stolen?
Herts police are attempting to track down the owners of three suspected stolen sat navs, which were recovered just after midnight on Harpenden’s Station Road.
It is believed the sat navs were taken from cars overnight.
Four men, all from Luton and aged 30, 25, 20, and 32 respectively, have been arrested on suspicion of theft.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
If anyone thinks the sat navs might be theirs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 2 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 7 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins