Suspected St Albans stabbing: 11 arrested on suspicion of murder bailed
- Credit: Archant
The 11 people arrested on suspicion of murder following a suspected stabbing on Saturday (24) have been released on bail.
20 year old Emill ‘Millz’ Stapleton died in hospital following an ‘altercation’ at 3.20am, and subsequently 11 people were arrested.
Four of them, all from St Albans, have been released on bail until November 30, including: a woman, 26, a A 17 year old girl, and two men, aged 26 and 24.
Three more, a 17 year old girl from St Albans, a 26 year old man from Watford and another man, 26, from St Albans, have been released on bail until December 1.
The final four, all from St Albans, have been released until December 2. These include: three men, 19, 22, and 27, and a 20 year old woman.
Detective Inspector Justine Jenkins, from the Beds, Cambs and Herts Major Crime Unit, said: “This incident occurred at a busy time in the city centre and there are a large number of witnesses who are being spoken to as part of the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge anyone who knows anything about the incident and has not yet spoken to police to do so immediately by calling the non-emergency number 101.”
Alternatively, anonymously call on 0800 555 111.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 9 Youngsters star in Watford win much to delight of St Albans City boss Ian Allinson
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines