Suspected St Albans stabbing: 11 arrested on suspicion of murder bailed
- Credit: Archant
The 11 people arrested on suspicion of murder following a suspected stabbing on Saturday (24) have been released on bail.
20 year old Emill ‘Millz’ Stapleton died in hospital following an ‘altercation’ at 3.20am, and subsequently 11 people were arrested.
Four of them, all from St Albans, have been released on bail until November 30, including: a woman, 26, a A 17 year old girl, and two men, aged 26 and 24.
Three more, a 17 year old girl from St Albans, a 26 year old man from Watford and another man, 26, from St Albans, have been released on bail until December 1.
The final four, all from St Albans, have been released until December 2. These include: three men, 19, 22, and 27, and a 20 year old woman.
Detective Inspector Justine Jenkins, from the Beds, Cambs and Herts Major Crime Unit, said: “This incident occurred at a busy time in the city centre and there are a large number of witnesses who are being spoken to as part of the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge anyone who knows anything about the incident and has not yet spoken to police to do so immediately by calling the non-emergency number 101.”
Alternatively, anonymously call on 0800 555 111.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 9 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match