Style provides substance for hospice
BIGGER and better than ever – that is the promise from Grove House about the annual Shop in Style event being held at Sopwell House Hotel in St Albans next Saturday, November 7. Organised once again by Michelle Finch, it will feature two huge rooms filled
BIGGER and better than ever - that is the promise from Grove House about the annual Shop in Style event being held at Sopwell House Hotel in St Albans next Saturday, November 7.
Organised once again by Michelle Finch, it will feature two huge rooms filled with a selection of exclusive and independent retailers.
Michelle said: "We have attracted more stalls than ever this year and there will be an opportunity to buy gifts for the whole family. People need not spend a fortune to find that special gift."
Among the stalls will be handmade jewellery and gifts, women's accessories, leather shoes and bags, artwork, home and gardening items and gifts for children. Grove House Christmas cards will also be on sale.
You may also want to watch:
Michelle added: "This is a great way to raise money for Grove House. We will be donating all the entry money and a percentage of sales to help the hospice continue its valuable work supporting local people with cancer."
Entry to Shop in Style is �2 on the door and a raffle, tombola and festive refreshments will be available.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
Further information is available from Liz Hizli on 01727 731008 or email email@example.com
l A Grove House banner advertising this year's Shop in Style event has gone missing from its position at Junction Nine of the M1 motorway.
Fundraiser Liz Hizli said: "These banners really help to promote our many fundraising events. We always obtain permission before putting them up; they are expensive to produce so if anyone has any information about what could have happened to this banner, please contact me as soon as possible."
She can be reached on the number above.