Street food extravaganza coming to Harpenden
- Credit: Getty Images/Zoonar RF
Harpenden foodies can quench their thirst and satisfy their hunger at a brand new event in the town this Friday.
The Harpenden Street Food Social will host an array of global cuisines, including stone bake Italian pizza from Rustics, sweet and savoury crepes from La Crepe Franglaise Maria, and South America flavours from Comida Brasil.
Locally brewed beer and cider, along with Prosecco, will be available at a licenced bar - and entertainment will include DJs from Sound Matters.
More stall holders will be announced on the event’s Facebook page.
Produce will be sourced locally, such as from R&M Butchers, and Harpenden young people are helping with set-up and first aid provision during the event.
You may also want to watch:
It is being organised by E&M Catering in partnership with Harpenden town council, and will be held on Harpenden Common from 4pm to 9pm on August 18.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 8 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 9 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 10 Shaun Jeffers and St Albans City a match made in Hertfordshire