Street food extravaganza coming to Harpenden
- Credit: Getty Images/Zoonar RF
Harpenden foodies can quench their thirst and satisfy their hunger at a brand new event in the town this Friday.
The Harpenden Street Food Social will host an array of global cuisines, including stone bake Italian pizza from Rustics, sweet and savoury crepes from La Crepe Franglaise Maria, and South America flavours from Comida Brasil.
Locally brewed beer and cider, along with Prosecco, will be available at a licenced bar - and entertainment will include DJs from Sound Matters.
More stall holders will be announced on the event’s Facebook page.
Produce will be sourced locally, such as from R&M Butchers, and Harpenden young people are helping with set-up and first aid provision during the event.
You may also want to watch:
It is being organised by E&M Catering in partnership with Harpenden town council, and will be held on Harpenden Common from 4pm to 9pm on August 18.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire