Still time to sign up for St Albans Muddy Mucker
- Credit: Archant
There’s still time to sign up for Rennie Grove’s first-ever Muddy Mucker challenge in Chiswell Green, St Albans.
Join hundreds of local people – including Herts Ad editor Matt Adams - on Sunday April 10 for a five mile challenge at one of the biggest professional obstacle courses in the area.
The event is open to people 16-plus (under 18s need to have parental consent).
To avoid bottlenecks, participants will be set off in waves from 10am. Waves one and two are now full but extra spaces have been added to the third and final wave, setting off at 11am, to cater for demand at this popular fundraising event.
The venue will have a ‘Mucker village’ with live music to get you feeling energised as well as a variety of food and drink stalls so you can refuel after the challenge.
You may also want to watch:
Spectators are welcome to come along and support you and soak up the atmosphere.
To find out more and register, please click here or call 01442 820740 before midday on Friday 8 April to secure your place from just £30.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans