Still time to book summer at Grove House’s luxury holiday villa
WITH thoughts turning to summer holidays, Grove House is pleased to launch its new holiday rental scheme to raise money for the hospice – an opportunity to enjoy a stunning family holiday and benefit local patients.
There are still a few weeks available this year at the first property in the portfolio, a beautiful holiday home in the Tuscan hills, belonging to Grove House supporter Nigel Tully.
Ripertoli is one of the finest examples of restored hilltop farm houses in Tuscany. Sleeping up to nine people in the farmhouse and a further eight in two adjacent cottages, the property nestles in its own 40-acre estate just 20km from Florence and within a 10-minute drive of the charming Tuscan towns of Greve-in-Chianti and Panzano.
It is a perfect base to explore the region whilst offering the peace and tranquillity of a hilltop setting.
To book Ripertoli or for a brochure and price list contact Emma Taylor on 01727 731022 or email@example.com while there is still availability.
You may also want to watch:
To view the property go to www.ripertoli.com but don’t forget to contact Emma when booking or mention Grove House in any communications you have with Ripertoli.
Grove House is looking for more people to take part in this new initiative, so if you own a property that you would be happy to rent out for the benefit of Grove House, either in the UK or abroad, please contact Emma.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'