St Albans video show puts Herts talent on display
- Credit: Archant
From Zoella to Jacksgap, many have taken to YouTube to harness their creative talents and now Hertfordshire is home to the latest video series.
The Creative Herts Show, now in its third week, is filmed at St Albans based 21st Century Studios and aims to celebrate the best ‘creatives’ of the area.
Producer Clifford White said: “YouTube is taking off in such a big way now, I thought it would be such a cool idea if we created a show that gave voice to some of this amazing talent that lives in the area.”
The show covers ‘creatives’ of all types, with a variety of guests lined up to give a taster of different experiences and industry knowledge.
Clifford added: “There is hardly anything like this on YouTube, so there is huge potential. There aren’t any decent UK interview shows, although they are very popular in the US.”
You may also want to watch:
As owner of the studios, when Clifford isn’t producing the show, he spends his days teaching and filming.
He explained: “I have aimed for a long time to help grow a network of creative people, and to find ways that they can be more widely promoted.”
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 6 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
“A show like Creative Herts gives them an opportunity to talk frankly and honestly about their careers, achievements, highs and lows etc, which is both good for their exposure, and good for anyone looking to get into their particular industry.”
The show comes out every Monday at 10am.
“It’s very early days for the show, but already there is plenty of interest, lots of new guests signing up, and some initial interest in potential sponsorship, but we could use more!” added Clifford.
You can view the latest episode of the Creative Herts Show via the following website link: http://goo.gl/agczhO