St Albans ukulele group host annual Christmas sing-a-long
- Credit: Archant
An annual Christmas sing-a-long hosted by a ukulele group is set to take place at the weekend.
The St Albans-based Ver Players will set up at the Hare and Hounds pub in Sopwell Lane, at 7pm this Sunday (11) to sing a range of seasonal songs.
They will also take to the Courtyard Café in Hatfield Road at noon on December 17, to perform some Chrismas carol favourites.
This will be the fifth year of Christmas celebrations in St Albans for the group, which was first formed in 2012.
More than 70 people are members of the ukulele group, who meet up every fortnight to sing and play.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, or to go along, visit: www.verplayers.org.uk
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield