St Albans ukulele group host annual Christmas sing-a-long
- Credit: Archant
An annual Christmas sing-a-long hosted by a ukulele group is set to take place at the weekend.
The St Albans-based Ver Players will set up at the Hare and Hounds pub in Sopwell Lane, at 7pm this Sunday (11) to sing a range of seasonal songs.
They will also take to the Courtyard Café in Hatfield Road at noon on December 17, to perform some Chrismas carol favourites.
This will be the fifth year of Christmas celebrations in St Albans for the group, which was first formed in 2012.
More than 70 people are members of the ukulele group, who meet up every fortnight to sing and play.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, or to go along, visit: www.verplayers.org.uk
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area