St Albans care home awarded outstanding after CQC inspection
- Credit: Archant
A local care home has been awarded Outstanding after a recent inspection.
Bupa Care Home Tenterden House, on Lye Lane in St Albans was graded in five aspects by the Care Quality Commission in March this year.
It was classed as Good at safety, effectiveness, responsiveness, and Outstanding in their caring and leadership.
Home manager Linda Marks said: “I’m delighted with the result of the CQC report and the positive feedback that it included.
“I value each and every member of staff I have, and my staff all know there is nothing that I would ask them to do that I would not do myself. Running a care home is all about teamwork, and working together to achieve the highest possible outcome for the benefit of the residents is paramount.”
You may also want to watch:
She said everyone works together to achieve the highest standards possible.
The inspection took place in January.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe