St Albans care home awarded outstanding after CQC inspection
- Credit: Archant
A local care home has been awarded Outstanding after a recent inspection.
Bupa Care Home Tenterden House, on Lye Lane in St Albans was graded in five aspects by the Care Quality Commission in March this year.
It was classed as Good at safety, effectiveness, responsiveness, and Outstanding in their caring and leadership.
Home manager Linda Marks said: “I’m delighted with the result of the CQC report and the positive feedback that it included.
“I value each and every member of staff I have, and my staff all know there is nothing that I would ask them to do that I would not do myself. Running a care home is all about teamwork, and working together to achieve the highest possible outcome for the benefit of the residents is paramount.”
You may also want to watch:
She said everyone works together to achieve the highest standards possible.
The inspection took place in January.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 6 Author explores city's hidden history
- 7 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 8 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?