St Albans care home awarded outstanding after CQC inspection
- Credit: Archant
A local care home has been awarded Outstanding after a recent inspection.
Bupa Care Home Tenterden House, on Lye Lane in St Albans was graded in five aspects by the Care Quality Commission in March this year.
It was classed as Good at safety, effectiveness, responsiveness, and Outstanding in their caring and leadership.
Home manager Linda Marks said: “I’m delighted with the result of the CQC report and the positive feedback that it included.
“I value each and every member of staff I have, and my staff all know there is nothing that I would ask them to do that I would not do myself. Running a care home is all about teamwork, and working together to achieve the highest possible outcome for the benefit of the residents is paramount.”
You may also want to watch:
She said everyone works together to achieve the highest standards possible.
The inspection took place in January.
- 1 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park