St Albans teen set to make acting debut at Edinburgh Fringe
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans teenager will make her acting debut at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival this summer.
Victoria Beavis, a previous Marlborough Science Academy pupil, will be taking the stage to perform the play Three, which focuses on the lives of a group of teenagers during a long summer.
She is currently studying at the prestigious Pauline Quirke Full-Time Academy of Performing Arts, London's newest full-time theatre school, and is studying a two year Performing Arts diploma.
Victoria said: "I am extremely excited to be performing at the Edinburgh Festival. It is such an amazing opportunity and experience to be able to share with my friends.
"We are all really happy to take part in such a massive event and to be able to showcase our work."
You may also want to watch:
Three will be performed from August 2 to August 11. More information and tickets can be found at: https://pqavenues.co.uk/event/three-2/
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 Green light given to new hospital project
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 6 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold