St Albans teen set to make acting debut at Edinburgh Fringe
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans teenager will make her acting debut at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival this summer.
Victoria Beavis, a previous Marlborough Science Academy pupil, will be taking the stage to perform the play Three, which focuses on the lives of a group of teenagers during a long summer.
She is currently studying at the prestigious Pauline Quirke Full-Time Academy of Performing Arts, London's newest full-time theatre school, and is studying a two year Performing Arts diploma.
Victoria said: "I am extremely excited to be performing at the Edinburgh Festival. It is such an amazing opportunity and experience to be able to share with my friends.
"We are all really happy to take part in such a massive event and to be able to showcase our work."
You may also want to watch:
Three will be performed from August 2 to August 11. More information and tickets can be found at: https://pqavenues.co.uk/event/three-2/
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 3 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 4 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 5 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 8 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals