Have you registered for St Albans Sustainability Festival?
- Credit: Archant
Do you want to be part of St Albans Sustainability Festival?
Plans are underway for the award-winning annual event from May 23 to June 7.
Events will be put on by local community groups, schools and businesses such as cookery school The Cobbled Kitchen which is running a vegan cookery classes.
Schools in the district will be leading activities in the second week with Sir John Lawes showing off their eco-garden.
Chair of the festival working group Amanda Yorwerth said: "We are delighted that groups have started to send in their event registrations. Everyone can get involved - from a Brownie pack putting on an event just for themselves to a big business putting on a public event in the centre of the city. Everyone is welcome to register an event to show they care about the sustainability of the district."
You can register your event online by February 9. For more details visit www.susfest.org
- 1 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 3 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 St Albans haberdashery store celebrates 50 years
- 8 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
- 9 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing