Have you registered for St Albans Sustainability Festival?
- Credit: Archant
Do you want to be part of St Albans Sustainability Festival?
Plans are underway for the award-winning annual event from May 23 to June 7.
Events will be put on by local community groups, schools and businesses such as cookery school The Cobbled Kitchen which is running a vegan cookery classes.
Schools in the district will be leading activities in the second week with Sir John Lawes showing off their eco-garden.
Chair of the festival working group Amanda Yorwerth said: "We are delighted that groups have started to send in their event registrations. Everyone can get involved - from a Brownie pack putting on an event just for themselves to a big business putting on a public event in the centre of the city. Everyone is welcome to register an event to show they care about the sustainability of the district."
You may also want to watch:
You can register your event online by February 9. For more details visit www.susfest.org
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street