St Albans Sustainability Festival brochure now available
- Credit: Archant
An events programme for the fourth St Albans Sustainability Festival has now been released.
There are more than 160 events in the brochure, including talks, tours, walks, bike rides, gardening, exhibitions, and activities for children.
It is available at Lush, Waterstones, Odyssey Cinema, The Refill Pantry, Harpenden Library and the Harpenden Directory site. Alternatively, it is downloadable at www.sustainablestalbans.org
Chair of the festival organising group, Catherine Ross, said: “David Attenborough’s recent television programmes have really made people think about the environment and this year the programmes for SustFest are proving to be more popular than ever before!
“We distributed over 3,000 programmes at the St Albans market events last weekend - more than twice as many as last year. We urge local residents to grab a copy of their programme as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Although most of the events are free, some need booking in advance. The festival will take place from May 11 to June 1.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant