St Albans Sustainability Festival brochure now available
- Credit: Archant
An events programme for the fourth St Albans Sustainability Festival has now been released.
There are more than 160 events in the brochure, including talks, tours, walks, bike rides, gardening, exhibitions, and activities for children.
It is available at Lush, Waterstones, Odyssey Cinema, The Refill Pantry, Harpenden Library and the Harpenden Directory site. Alternatively, it is downloadable at www.sustainablestalbans.org
Chair of the festival organising group, Catherine Ross, said: “David Attenborough’s recent television programmes have really made people think about the environment and this year the programmes for SustFest are proving to be more popular than ever before!
“We distributed over 3,000 programmes at the St Albans market events last weekend - more than twice as many as last year. We urge local residents to grab a copy of their programme as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Although most of the events are free, some need booking in advance. The festival will take place from May 11 to June 1.
- 1 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 2 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 3 Festival applications granted for St Albans' Springfield Farm
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 5 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 6 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 7 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 8 May 17th: Harpenden's White Horse boasts record bookings since lockdown lifted
- 9 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 10 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools