St Albans Sustainability Festival brochure now available
- Credit: Archant
An events programme for the fourth St Albans Sustainability Festival has now been released.
There are more than 160 events in the brochure, including talks, tours, walks, bike rides, gardening, exhibitions, and activities for children.
It is available at Lush, Waterstones, Odyssey Cinema, The Refill Pantry, Harpenden Library and the Harpenden Directory site. Alternatively, it is downloadable at www.sustainablestalbans.org
Chair of the festival organising group, Catherine Ross, said: “David Attenborough’s recent television programmes have really made people think about the environment and this year the programmes for SustFest are proving to be more popular than ever before!
“We distributed over 3,000 programmes at the St Albans market events last weekend - more than twice as many as last year. We urge local residents to grab a copy of their programme as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Although most of the events are free, some need booking in advance. The festival will take place from May 11 to June 1.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 3 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 4 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 5 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 8 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals