Man suffers suspected stab wounds and drugs found in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Class A and B drugs were found and a man was treated for suspected stab wounds following a fight in St Albans.
Police were called to York Road at around 6,45pm on Monday, December 9, to reports that a group of men had been involved in an altercation and that some had driven away from the area.
A short time later officers received a call from the ambulance service, who were treating a man at Beech Road, about a 25-minute walk away, with injuries they believed to be stab wounds.
The injured man was taken to hospital for assessment and released. Enquiries are continuing at this time.
During the incident, a quantity of class A and B drugs were discovered, along with cash.
You may also want to watch:
A 29-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and possession of criminal property. He has been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 10 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing