Man suffers suspected stab wounds and drugs found in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Class A and B drugs were found and a man was treated for suspected stab wounds following a fight in St Albans.
Police were called to York Road at around 6,45pm on Monday, December 9, to reports that a group of men had been involved in an altercation and that some had driven away from the area.
A short time later officers received a call from the ambulance service, who were treating a man at Beech Road, about a 25-minute walk away, with injuries they believed to be stab wounds.
The injured man was taken to hospital for assessment and released. Enquiries are continuing at this time.
During the incident, a quantity of class A and B drugs were discovered, along with cash.
You may also want to watch:
A 29-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and possession of criminal property. He has been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 5 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 6 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy