Man suffers suspected stab wounds and drugs found in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Class A and B drugs were found and a man was treated for suspected stab wounds following a fight in St Albans.
Police were called to York Road at around 6,45pm on Monday, December 9, to reports that a group of men had been involved in an altercation and that some had driven away from the area.
A short time later officers received a call from the ambulance service, who were treating a man at Beech Road, about a 25-minute walk away, with injuries they believed to be stab wounds.
The injured man was taken to hospital for assessment and released. Enquiries are continuing at this time.
During the incident, a quantity of class A and B drugs were discovered, along with cash.
You may also want to watch:
A 29-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and possession of criminal property. He has been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
- 1 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 2 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 3 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 4 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 5 Festival applications granted for St Albans' Springfield Farm
- 6 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 7 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 8 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 9 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
- 10 May 17th: Harpenden's White Horse boasts record bookings since lockdown lifted