St Albans sports centre damaged during break-in
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images of several men have been released after a local sports centre was damaged.
Sandridge Youth and Sports Centre, in High Street, St Albans, was nearly broken into between 11pm and 3am on Saturday, July 30.
A skylight was smashed in an attempt to enter the centre but those involved left without getting inside.
PC Richard Donbavand, from the St Albans Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “This sports centre is an integral part of the community and it is disappointing that such a valued local asset has been targeted.”
Anyone who recognises the men or has information can contact Herts Police on the non-emergency number 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively information can be given to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 9 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 10 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath