St Albans sports centre damaged during break-in
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images of several men have been released after a local sports centre was damaged.
Sandridge Youth and Sports Centre, in High Street, St Albans, was nearly broken into between 11pm and 3am on Saturday, July 30.
A skylight was smashed in an attempt to enter the centre but those involved left without getting inside.
PC Richard Donbavand, from the St Albans Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “This sports centre is an integral part of the community and it is disappointing that such a valued local asset has been targeted.”
Anyone who recognises the men or has information can contact Herts Police on the non-emergency number 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively information can be given to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant