St Albans solicitors sponsors pharmacy student
ST Albans and Radlett solicitors Debenhams Ottaway has recently pledged �3,000 to support a student of the School of Pharmacy at Hertfordshire University. The scholarship commenced in September 2009 and will run for three years. As the highest performing
ST Albans and Radlett solicitors Debenhams Ottaway has recently pledged �3,000 to support a student of the School of Pharmacy at Hertfordshire University. The scholarship commenced in September 2009 and will run for three years.
As the highest performing student on the Medicines and Pharmacy module this year, the student selected to receive the scholarship is Mubinah Beeberjaun from London.
She said: "I had not expected to receive this scholarship award and it is inspiring for my achievement to be recognised. I am so grateful for the help towards financing my studies and attending pharmacy events during my course."
Debenhams Ottaway has a specialist team of Pharmacy and Healthcare Regulatory lawyers who have worked with the National Pharmacy Association, based in St Albans, for many years. This sponsorship reflects the Firm's commitment to supporting both Pharmacists and the local community.
Partner Denis Keegan added: "For many years we have advised pharmacists on all manner of regulatory, disciplinary and fraud matters. The School of Pharmacy at Hertfordshire University offers an MPharm course which is designed to give students an advanced understanding of pharmacy theory and practice. Providing a scholarship to a student on this course is a natural extension of the legal support that we provide to the Pharmacy sector and our involvement with the School."
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 8 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 9 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 10 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire