St Albans solicitors’ firm marks growth with series of promotions
- Credit: Archant
A legal firm has appointed a new partner and promoted a range of staff as a result of its continued growth.
Rayden Solicitors is a family firm based in St Albans and Berkhamstead which has grown to be the largest specialist family law firm in Hertfordshire.
Nadia Biles Davies and Julian Bremner have been promoted to executive partners in the firm, while and Priya Palanivel has been promoted to a partner.
Lehna Hewitt has been promoted to associate solicitor and Nicola Caffery is now a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
Katherine Rayden, founder of the firm, said: “I am thrilled to see so many members of my team justifiably promoted this year.
You may also want to watch:
“These promotions are testimony to the hard work and client commitment demonstrated by each individual.
“It is this dedication that enables us to go from strength to strength. I look forward to continued staff development and firm expansion over the next 12 months.”
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 10 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans