St Albans solicitors’ firm marks growth with series of promotions
- Credit: Archant
A legal firm has appointed a new partner and promoted a range of staff as a result of its continued growth.
Rayden Solicitors is a family firm based in St Albans and Berkhamstead which has grown to be the largest specialist family law firm in Hertfordshire.
Nadia Biles Davies and Julian Bremner have been promoted to executive partners in the firm, while and Priya Palanivel has been promoted to a partner.
Lehna Hewitt has been promoted to associate solicitor and Nicola Caffery is now a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
Katherine Rayden, founder of the firm, said: “I am thrilled to see so many members of my team justifiably promoted this year.
You may also want to watch:
“These promotions are testimony to the hard work and client commitment demonstrated by each individual.
“It is this dedication that enables us to go from strength to strength. I look forward to continued staff development and firm expansion over the next 12 months.”
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 6 Author explores city's hidden history
- 7 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 8 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?