St Albans solicitors’ firm marks growth with series of promotions
- Credit: Archant
A legal firm has appointed a new partner and promoted a range of staff as a result of its continued growth.
Rayden Solicitors is a family firm based in St Albans and Berkhamstead which has grown to be the largest specialist family law firm in Hertfordshire.
Nadia Biles Davies and Julian Bremner have been promoted to executive partners in the firm, while and Priya Palanivel has been promoted to a partner.
Lehna Hewitt has been promoted to associate solicitor and Nicola Caffery is now a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
Katherine Rayden, founder of the firm, said: “I am thrilled to see so many members of my team justifiably promoted this year.
You may also want to watch:
“These promotions are testimony to the hard work and client commitment demonstrated by each individual.
“It is this dedication that enables us to go from strength to strength. I look forward to continued staff development and firm expansion over the next 12 months.”
- 1 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park