St Albans solicitor gets on the buses for Law Society campaign
- Credit: Archant
Litigation solicitor Danna Quinto is more usually seen behind a desk at her St Albans office but in recent weeks her face has has become far more widely known
For Danna, 28, who works for Photiades Solicitors in London Road, is appearing on billboards, buses and adverts throughout England and Wales as part of a Law Society campaign.
The drive is to make people aware of the work solicitors do in resolving disputes and helping people navigate life’s challenges.
Born and brought up in the Philippines, Danna studied law at the University of Herts before qualifying as a solicitor in 2014. She specialises in all areas of litigatioin including commerical law, personal injury, family disputes and immigration issues.
As well as representing individual clients and companies in her working life, she is a volunteer legal consultant to the Philippine Embassy in London and an alumna speaker at the University of Herts.
You may also want to watch:
David Shiebert, a director of Photiades who took on Donna as an intern while she was a student almost six years ago, said: “Friendly efficiency has been the watchword of Photiades Solicitors and Danna epitomises the ethos of the firm.”
* St Albans-based law firm Debenhams Ottaway has been advising Hollywood actor and ex-professional footballer Vinnie Jones on a business venture.
- 1 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 2 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 4 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of violent attacks on rivals found guilty
- 5 Harpenden's first Sustainable Market is a scorching success
- 6 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 7 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 8 Firearms officers search car in Morrisons after report of gun
- 9 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 10 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
The former Redbourn resident has joined forces with entrepreneur Danny Deacon in a deal which will involve the Hemel Hempstead-based company Deacon Jones Fine Flooring Ltd., entering into a manufacturing arrangement with an international carpet manufacturer to supply high quality bespoke carpets to celebrities and high net worth individuals and establish a carpet fitting service.
Debenhams Ottaway lawyers James Brawn and Michael Kerrigan have been advising on various legal features of the new venture, including investment, constitutional, employment, intellectual property and commercial contract matters.