St Albans solicitor gets on the buses for Law Society campaign
- Credit: Archant
Litigation solicitor Danna Quinto is more usually seen behind a desk at her St Albans office but in recent weeks her face has has become far more widely known
For Danna, 28, who works for Photiades Solicitors in London Road, is appearing on billboards, buses and adverts throughout England and Wales as part of a Law Society campaign.
The drive is to make people aware of the work solicitors do in resolving disputes and helping people navigate life’s challenges.
Born and brought up in the Philippines, Danna studied law at the University of Herts before qualifying as a solicitor in 2014. She specialises in all areas of litigatioin including commerical law, personal injury, family disputes and immigration issues.
As well as representing individual clients and companies in her working life, she is a volunteer legal consultant to the Philippine Embassy in London and an alumna speaker at the University of Herts.
You may also want to watch:
David Shiebert, a director of Photiades who took on Donna as an intern while she was a student almost six years ago, said: “Friendly efficiency has been the watchword of Photiades Solicitors and Danna epitomises the ethos of the firm.”
* St Albans-based law firm Debenhams Ottaway has been advising Hollywood actor and ex-professional footballer Vinnie Jones on a business venture.
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
The former Redbourn resident has joined forces with entrepreneur Danny Deacon in a deal which will involve the Hemel Hempstead-based company Deacon Jones Fine Flooring Ltd., entering into a manufacturing arrangement with an international carpet manufacturer to supply high quality bespoke carpets to celebrities and high net worth individuals and establish a carpet fitting service.
Debenhams Ottaway lawyers James Brawn and Michael Kerrigan have been advising on various legal features of the new venture, including investment, constitutional, employment, intellectual property and commercial contract matters.