Series of burglaries strikes St Albans on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
There was a series of break-ins around St Albans at the weekend.
Between 11am and 8pm on Saturday, December 8, burglars forced open the rear door to a home on Cell Barnes Lane and stole jewellery and two iPhone 8s.
Between 5.30pm and 8.30pm on the same day, jewellery and cash was taken after thieves smashed a rear door to get into a property on Beaumont Avenue.
On Kitchener Close, jewellery was taken after burglars came in through the front door between 11am and 8pm on Saturday.
If you have any information about these incidents, call 101 and give the respective reference number:
• For Cell Barnes Lane, quote 41/63940/18.
• For Beaumont Avenue, quote 41/63972/18.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 5 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 6 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 7 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
- 8 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 9 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 10 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
• For Kitchener Close, quote 41/63973/18.
You can also contact Crimestoppers to give information anonymously on 0800 555 111.