St Albans Road in Harpenden closed following car crash
- Credit: Archant
A main road has re-opened following a three-car crash in Harpenden this morning (Wednesday).
A Vauxhall, Skoda and Suzuki Swift collided at about 9.15 this morning at the junction of Cross Lane on St Albans Road.
Ambulance and fire services are in attendance and police have closed the road.
One woman is being treated for chest pains at the scene and it is currently unknown as to whether she will be taken to hospital.
The condition of the other people involved is not clear, but an East of England Ambulance spokesman said that it is thought no one has sustained serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
There are currently conflicting reports from the emergency services about whether anyone had to be cut from the vehicles.
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 3 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 4 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 5 St Albans MP describes fire safety row as ‘national scandal of epic proportions’
- 6 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 7 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 8 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 9 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 10 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans