St Albans Road in Harpenden closed following car crash
- Credit: Archant
A main road has re-opened following a three-car crash in Harpenden this morning (Wednesday).
A Vauxhall, Skoda and Suzuki Swift collided at about 9.15 this morning at the junction of Cross Lane on St Albans Road.
Ambulance and fire services are in attendance and police have closed the road.
One woman is being treated for chest pains at the scene and it is currently unknown as to whether she will be taken to hospital.
The condition of the other people involved is not clear, but an East of England Ambulance spokesman said that it is thought no one has sustained serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
There are currently conflicting reports from the emergency services about whether anyone had to be cut from the vehicles.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 7 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to