St Albans Road in Harpenden closed following car crash
- Credit: Archant
A main road has re-opened following a three-car crash in Harpenden this morning (Wednesday).
A Vauxhall, Skoda and Suzuki Swift collided at about 9.15 this morning at the junction of Cross Lane on St Albans Road.
Ambulance and fire services are in attendance and police have closed the road.
One woman is being treated for chest pains at the scene and it is currently unknown as to whether she will be taken to hospital.
The condition of the other people involved is not clear, but an East of England Ambulance spokesman said that it is thought no one has sustained serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
There are currently conflicting reports from the emergency services about whether anyone had to be cut from the vehicles.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 8 Green light given to new hospital project
- 9 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure