Race for Life in St Albans is open to all
- Credit: Aaron Jones on behalf of Cancer
Having previously been just for women, the Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life in St. Albans is now open to all.
The event will take place at Verulamium Park on Sunday, July 19 and is open to people of all ages.
Cancer Research UK's event manager for Herts Annie Ashwell said: "Our events are fun, colourful, emotional and uplifting.
"Participants take part at their own pace - taking as much time as they like to complete the course. For some people, the Race for Life is literally a walk in the park. For others, it's a jog or a run."
Cancer Research UK's Race for Life, in partnership with Tesco, is an inspiring series of 5k and 10k events which raise millions of pounds every year to help beat cancer by funding crucial research.
You may also want to watch:
Cancer Research UK receives no government funding for its research.
To enter visit www.raceforlife.org
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant