Race for Life in St Albans is open to all
- Credit: Aaron Jones on behalf of Cancer
Having previously been just for women, the Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life in St. Albans is now open to all.
The event will take place at Verulamium Park on Sunday, July 19 and is open to people of all ages.
Cancer Research UK's event manager for Herts Annie Ashwell said: "Our events are fun, colourful, emotional and uplifting.
"Participants take part at their own pace - taking as much time as they like to complete the course. For some people, the Race for Life is literally a walk in the park. For others, it's a jog or a run."
Cancer Research UK's Race for Life, in partnership with Tesco, is an inspiring series of 5k and 10k events which raise millions of pounds every year to help beat cancer by funding crucial research.
You may also want to watch:
Cancer Research UK receives no government funding for its research.
To enter visit www.raceforlife.org
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 3 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 4 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 5 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 8 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals