St Albans pumpkin-themed festival begins today
- Credit: Archant
Pumpkin picking, a carving competition and animal feeding will be on offer at an activity-filled festival.
The Willows Activity Farm Pumpkin Festival will take place in Coursers Road, in London Colney, and will open its doors on Saturday (22).
The event will run until October 30 and families can enjoy a range of activities and a free pumpkin to take home.
Throughout the week the Willows carving cavern will be open for children to carve and decorate pumpkins to enter in the daily carving competition.
Visitors can explore the Peter Rabbit adventure playground and enjoy a range of entertainment including giant puzzles, fair rides and a pumpkin hunt.
You may also want to watch:
In addition, Benjamin Bunny, a new character at the farm, will be providing entertainment for children by taking to the stage to put on a show.
For more information and tickets visit: www.willowsactivityfarm.com
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 4 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 5 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 6 Seven-up for Devine as Colney Heath reach final of spring cup
- 7 Colney Heath up for the cup says boss but plan is also to carry form into next year
- 8 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 9 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 10 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease