St Albans pumpkin-themed festival begins today
- Credit: Archant
Pumpkin picking, a carving competition and animal feeding will be on offer at an activity-filled festival.
The Willows Activity Farm Pumpkin Festival will take place in Coursers Road, in London Colney, and will open its doors on Saturday (22).
The event will run until October 30 and families can enjoy a range of activities and a free pumpkin to take home.
Throughout the week the Willows carving cavern will be open for children to carve and decorate pumpkins to enter in the daily carving competition.
Visitors can explore the Peter Rabbit adventure playground and enjoy a range of entertainment including giant puzzles, fair rides and a pumpkin hunt.
You may also want to watch:
In addition, Benjamin Bunny, a new character at the farm, will be providing entertainment for children by taking to the stage to put on a show.
For more information and tickets visit: www.willowsactivityfarm.com
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 City centre pub opens new roof garden