St Albans pool shuts after diarrhoea incident
- Credit: Archant
A popular city centre swimming pool has been closed after a diarrhoea incident this morning.
Westminster Lodge Leisure Centre main pool was shut following the incident this morning and it is due to reopen at around midday tomorrow.
Everyone Active general manager, Lesley Garner, said: “Due to an incident that occurred earlier today in our main swimming pool, it has been closed to be cleaned.
“The pool will reopen at midday on Friday, March 1.”
The Water Confidence pool was unaffected and remained open throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
Westminster Lodge is run by Everyone Active in partnership with St Albans district council.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 5 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 10 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'