St Albans pool shuts after diarrhoea incident
- Credit: Archant
A popular city centre swimming pool has been closed after a diarrhoea incident this morning.
Westminster Lodge Leisure Centre main pool was shut following the incident this morning and it is due to reopen at around midday tomorrow.
Everyone Active general manager, Lesley Garner, said: “Due to an incident that occurred earlier today in our main swimming pool, it has been closed to be cleaned.
“The pool will reopen at midday on Friday, March 1.”
The Water Confidence pool was unaffected and remained open throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
Westminster Lodge is run by Everyone Active in partnership with St Albans district council.
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 4 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 7 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 8 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 9 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 10 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping