St Albans pool shuts after diarrhoea incident
- Credit: Archant
A popular city centre swimming pool has been closed after a diarrhoea incident this morning.
Westminster Lodge Leisure Centre main pool was shut following the incident this morning and it is due to reopen at around midday tomorrow.
Everyone Active general manager, Lesley Garner, said: “Due to an incident that occurred earlier today in our main swimming pool, it has been closed to be cleaned.
“The pool will reopen at midday on Friday, March 1.”
The Water Confidence pool was unaffected and remained open throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
Westminster Lodge is run by Everyone Active in partnership with St Albans district council.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 9 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty