St Albans pool shuts after diarrhoea incident
- Credit: Archant
A popular city centre swimming pool has been closed after a diarrhoea incident this morning.
Westminster Lodge Leisure Centre main pool was shut following the incident this morning and it is due to reopen at around midday tomorrow.
Everyone Active general manager, Lesley Garner, said: “Due to an incident that occurred earlier today in our main swimming pool, it has been closed to be cleaned.
“The pool will reopen at midday on Friday, March 1.”
The Water Confidence pool was unaffected and remained open throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
Westminster Lodge is run by Everyone Active in partnership with St Albans district council.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 9 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack
- 10 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'