St Albans Podcast: Snappy September challenge for shutterbugs
- Credit: Archant
Keen photographers around St Albans can develop their skills in a snappy challenge this month.
During the September Challenge, shutterbugs have the opportunity to take a variety of themed photographs which are then shared on a Facebook group.
Find out more about this on the St Albans Podcast with host Danny Smith, who will chat with organiser Stephanie Belton.
He will also welcome podcast producer Sam Rolfe, frequent contributor Chris Aikman and local character Margie Skinner onto the podcast to talk about another Hot Topic.
This is a whimsical look at a global news story. It complements a regular feature with Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry, who discusses a selection of topical St Albans news stories.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans Podcast launched in conjunction with the Herts Ad earlier this year.
It is next available today (September 11) at 7pm.
For more information about the September Challenge, visit www.stephaniebeltontraining.com/september-challenge-faq
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 4 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 5 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 6 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 7 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 8 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 9 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 10 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden