St Albans Podcast: Snappy September challenge for shutterbugs
- Credit: Archant
Keen photographers around St Albans can develop their skills in a snappy challenge this month.
During the September Challenge, shutterbugs have the opportunity to take a variety of themed photographs which are then shared on a Facebook group.
Find out more about this on the St Albans Podcast with host Danny Smith, who will chat with organiser Stephanie Belton.
He will also welcome podcast producer Sam Rolfe, frequent contributor Chris Aikman and local character Margie Skinner onto the podcast to talk about another Hot Topic.
This is a whimsical look at a global news story. It complements a regular feature with Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry, who discusses a selection of topical St Albans news stories.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans Podcast launched in conjunction with the Herts Ad earlier this year.
It is next available today (September 11) at 7pm.
For more information about the September Challenge, visit www.stephaniebeltontraining.com/september-challenge-faq
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 5 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 8 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'