St Albans Podcast to focus on local theatre production, GP shortages, and news
- Credit: Archant
Join a community broadcaster for an hour of theatre, health, news and more in the next episode of the St Albans Podcast.
Host Danny Smith is bringing out the next episode of his local podcast, which was launched by the former drive-time radio presenter in conjunction with the Herts Advertiser.
This week, listeners can tune in to hear Lillie Prowse and Sarah Ferdinands from the Duality Theatre Company speaking about an upcoming production called Modern Dance For Beginners.
It will come to the Abbey Theatre from May 21 to 25. Find out more at www.dualitytheatrecompany.com
Danny will also be speaking with health correspondent Alan Bellinger about a national shortage of GPs and a local surgery that is trailing a triage system for booking appointments.
You may also want to watch:
Podcast producer Sam Rolfe and stalwart Ian Rogers also appear with another Hot Topic - a light-hearted look at a weird and wonderful news story from somewhere around the world.
There will also be a local news round-up with Herts Advertiser reporter Franki Berry.
- 1 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 4 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 5 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 6 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 7 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 8 Festival applications granted for St Albans' Springfield Farm
- 9 May 17th: Harpenden's White Horse boasts record bookings since lockdown lifted
- 10 County council leader unseated in shock result
The next episode is available today (May 15) at 7pm.