St Albans Podcast to focus on local theatre production, GP shortages, and news
- Credit: Archant
Join a community broadcaster for an hour of theatre, health, news and more in the next episode of the St Albans Podcast.
Host Danny Smith is bringing out the next episode of his local podcast, which was launched by the former drive-time radio presenter in conjunction with the Herts Advertiser.
This week, listeners can tune in to hear Lillie Prowse and Sarah Ferdinands from the Duality Theatre Company speaking about an upcoming production called Modern Dance For Beginners.
It will come to the Abbey Theatre from May 21 to 25. Find out more at www.dualitytheatrecompany.com
Danny will also be speaking with health correspondent Alan Bellinger about a national shortage of GPs and a local surgery that is trailing a triage system for booking appointments.
You may also want to watch:
Podcast producer Sam Rolfe and stalwart Ian Rogers also appear with another Hot Topic - a light-hearted look at a weird and wonderful news story from somewhere around the world.
There will also be a local news round-up with Herts Advertiser reporter Franki Berry.
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 6 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 10 A New York state of mind
The next episode is available today (May 15) at 7pm.