St Albans Podcast to focus on local theatre production, GP shortages, and news
- Credit: Archant
Join a community broadcaster for an hour of theatre, health, news and more in the next episode of the St Albans Podcast.
Host Danny Smith is bringing out the next episode of his local podcast, which was launched by the former drive-time radio presenter in conjunction with the Herts Advertiser.
This week, listeners can tune in to hear Lillie Prowse and Sarah Ferdinands from the Duality Theatre Company speaking about an upcoming production called Modern Dance For Beginners.
It will come to the Abbey Theatre from May 21 to 25. Find out more at www.dualitytheatrecompany.com
Danny will also be speaking with health correspondent Alan Bellinger about a national shortage of GPs and a local surgery that is trailing a triage system for booking appointments.
You may also want to watch:
Podcast producer Sam Rolfe and stalwart Ian Rogers also appear with another Hot Topic - a light-hearted look at a weird and wonderful news story from somewhere around the world.
There will also be a local news round-up with Herts Advertiser reporter Franki Berry.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
The next episode is available today (May 15) at 7pm.