St Albans Podcast: Dementia Café celebrates second anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A Dementia Café in St Albans is celebrating two years of work in the city.
Find out about this and more on this week's episode of the St Albans Podcast, which was launched earlier this year to deliver local news and insights and is hosted by community broadcaster Danny Smith.
He is joined this week by Fiona Harrall from Marshalswick's Dementia Café St Albans.
It meets on alternate Wednesday mornings and recently celebrated its anniversary.
Danny Smith also catches up with the podcast's monthly food and drink correspondent, Herts Ad food columnist Becky Alexander.
You may also want to watch:
A Hot Topic - a light-hearted look at a quirky international news item - will be explored on the show by podcast producer Sam Rolfe and stalwart Ian Rogers.
Starting off each episode is a local news round-up with Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
The next episode is available today at 7pm.