St Albans Podcast: Top tips for delicious summer holiday cuisines
- Credit: Archant
Summer has finally arrived and many people in St Albans will be enjoying cuisines from around the world when they jet set off to their holiday destinations.
Listen to the St Albans Podcast this week, hosted by community broadcaster Danny Smith, for holiday food tips from food and drink correspondent Becky Alexander.
She will also discuss vegan fairs, fine dining at a bargain price, and recent blazes at popular eateries - The Plough Sleapshyde and The Camp Fish and Chips - earlier this month.
Danny will also be joined by Susanne and Jo from Harpenden Writers, a group which started nearly 22 years ago and meet on the first Friday of the month on Southdown Road.
Susanne looks after the group's programme and shares some highlights from the forthcoming season.
You may also want to watch:
Loyal podcast listeners will recognise the regular features which are returning once again - a light-hearted look at an international Hot Topic news story with podcast producer Sam Rolfe and Ian Rogers and a local news round-up with Herts Advertiser reporter Franki Berry.
The St Albans Podcast was launched in conjunction with the Herts Ad earlier this year.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 3 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 4 County council results by St Albans division in full
- 5 Activist glues himself to St Albans court dock during Extinction Rebellion trial
- 6 May 17th: The Plough at Sleapshyde looks forward to welcoming customers indoors
- 7 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 8 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 9 Mental Health Week: enjoy a cuppa with Bob Golding
- 10 How is your charity shop etiquette?
The next episode will be available from 7pm tonight (July 24).