St Albans Podcast: How can you start Living Life Better?
- Credit: Archant
A team of St Albans residents have set up an initiative to empower people with alternative treatments for a range of ailments.
Broadcaster Danny Smith finds out all about the Living Life Better project with one of the founders, Dr Richard Pile, on the latest episode of the St Albans Podcast.
Danny has also met up with Sheila and Jo from St Albans and District Cats Protection to discuss how listeners can get involved in some purr-fect volunteering opportunities.
Alongside the regular news roundup with Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry, editor Matt Adams is filling in for Ian Rogers alongside Sam Rolfe to tackle a weird news story from around the world in this week's Hot Topic.
The St Albans Podcast was launched in conjunction with the Herts Ad earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
The next episode will be available from 7pm tonight (July 31).
Find out more about Living Life Better at www.livinglifebetter.uk
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part