St Albans Podcast: How can you start Living Life Better?
- Credit: Archant
A team of St Albans residents have set up an initiative to empower people with alternative treatments for a range of ailments.
Broadcaster Danny Smith finds out all about the Living Life Better project with one of the founders, Dr Richard Pile, on the latest episode of the St Albans Podcast.
Danny has also met up with Sheila and Jo from St Albans and District Cats Protection to discuss how listeners can get involved in some purr-fect volunteering opportunities.
Alongside the regular news roundup with Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry, editor Matt Adams is filling in for Ian Rogers alongside Sam Rolfe to tackle a weird news story from around the world in this week's Hot Topic.
The St Albans Podcast was launched in conjunction with the Herts Ad earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
The next episode will be available from 7pm tonight (July 31).
Find out more about Living Life Better at www.livinglifebetter.uk
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?