St Albans Podcast: How can you start Living Life Better?
- Credit: Archant
A team of St Albans residents have set up an initiative to empower people with alternative treatments for a range of ailments.
Broadcaster Danny Smith finds out all about the Living Life Better project with one of the founders, Dr Richard Pile, on the latest episode of the St Albans Podcast.
Danny has also met up with Sheila and Jo from St Albans and District Cats Protection to discuss how listeners can get involved in some purr-fect volunteering opportunities.
Alongside the regular news roundup with Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry, editor Matt Adams is filling in for Ian Rogers alongside Sam Rolfe to tackle a weird news story from around the world in this week's Hot Topic.
The St Albans Podcast was launched in conjunction with the Herts Ad earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
The next episode will be available from 7pm tonight (July 31).
Find out more about Living Life Better at www.livinglifebetter.uk
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 3 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 4 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 5 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 6 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 7 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 8 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 9 Festival applications granted for St Albans' Springfield Farm
- 10 May 17th: Harpenden's White Horse boasts record bookings since lockdown lifted