St Albans Podcast: How can you start Living Life Better?
- Credit: Archant
A team of St Albans residents have set up an initiative to empower people with alternative treatments for a range of ailments.
Broadcaster Danny Smith finds out all about the Living Life Better project with one of the founders, Dr Richard Pile, on the latest episode of the St Albans Podcast.
Danny has also met up with Sheila and Jo from St Albans and District Cats Protection to discuss how listeners can get involved in some purr-fect volunteering opportunities.
Alongside the regular news roundup with Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry, editor Matt Adams is filling in for Ian Rogers alongside Sam Rolfe to tackle a weird news story from around the world in this week's Hot Topic.
The St Albans Podcast was launched in conjunction with the Herts Ad earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
The next episode will be available from 7pm tonight (July 31).
Find out more about Living Life Better at www.livinglifebetter.uk
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 3 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 10 A New York state of mind