St Albans Podcast: Entrepreneur discusses penning chapter of collaborative book
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans entrepreneur, who has written about her traumatic past in a collaborative charity book, will feature on the St Albans Podcast this week.
Angela Peart is one of 12 women to pen a chapter of When She Rises, a book about women overcoming pain and adversity to live their dreams.
Podcast host Danny Smith learns more about the book, which is raising money for charity One Woman at a Time.
He is also joined by theatre correspondent and chair of OVO theatre company, David Widdowson.
David, who also manages the Maltings Arts Theatre, will share with listeners everything that is happening on the local theatre scene.
You may also want to watch:
Kicking off the whole episode is Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry, who goes through a selection of local news stories.
This complements the podcast's weekly Hot Topic - a weird and wonderful news story from around the world which is sourced by podcast producer Sam Rolfe and local stalwart Ian Rogers.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
The episode is available from 7pm today (July 10).
Find out more about One Woman at a Time at www.onewomanatatime.co.uk