St Albans Podcast: Exploring anxiety and modern technology with local author
- Credit: Archant
Modern technology is gradually infiltrating our lives, but what are the consequences?
Broadcaster Danny Smith explores these themes in his chat with author James Carol during the latest episode of the St Albans Podcast.
James' new book, 17 Church Row, is a psychological thriller exploring themes of anxiety, panic attacks and modern technology.
Listeners can also hear from podcast producer Sam Rolfe and contributors Chris Aikman and Margie Skinner, who have light-hearted insights about another Hot Topic.
This is a weird and wonderful international news story which complements a regular feature from Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry.
You may also want to watch:
She discusses three local news stories from the past week.
The St Albans Podcast was launched in conjunction with the Herts Ad earlier this year.
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 3 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 10 A New York state of mind
It is next available today (August 14) at 7pm.