St Albans photographer snaps up national accolade
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans professional photographer has achieved the distinction of becoming a ‘Qualified’ member of the Guild of Photographers, the highly regarded national photographic body whose members are dedicated to enhancing their skills in the art, craft and profession of photography.
Michelle Wiggett, of Michelle Wiggett Photography, underwent rigorous assessment process looking at not only her photographic skills and talent assessed but also excellence in customer service.
The award is granted only to those photographers who can evidence that they deliver consistent, high quality images, products and world-class service.
Michelle is now one of only 135 people in the UK to hold this title, and Guild members are committed to achieving the highest standards of professionalism for the benefit of their customers.
Michelle left a career in commercial marketing, working for companies including Getty Images and Corbis, to set up as a wedding and portrait photographer just over two years ago.
You may also want to watch:
She specialises in natural family and children’s photography across Hertfordshire, and has also recorded weddings at prestigious venues including St Michael’s Manor, The Grove and Blenheim Palace.
Michelle said: “I am over the moon to have achieved this recognition so early on in my career as a professional photographer.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 6 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 7 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
“It not only demonstrates my commitment to my clients, my business and the market at large but it is also reflects my determination and drive to continuously grow as a creative professional.”
She added: “Delivering a high quality product and service to my customers continues to be my number one objective and so I’d like to thank the Guild for recognising my achievements to date.”