St Albans photographer reaches final of international competiton
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans photographer has reached the final of the Guild of Photographers Image of the Year competition.
Annie Griggs, who lives in St Albans and runs a photography studio in Redbourn, is a finalist in the competition, which is judged by internationally-renowned judges and offers awards for the best entries.
Out of more than 13,500 entries, just 10 are selected to go through to the final, with Annie's photograph selected for the 'baby and toddler' category.
She said: "To have one of my images shortlisted for the overall final from the many thousands submitted across the year is really exciting.
"I love photography and invest heavily to develop my skills so my clients get the very best when they have a photoshoot with me. I am so grateful to the Guild of Photographers for this amazing recognition."
You may also want to watch:
The result will be announced in a ceremony in Cheshire on February 1.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield