St Albans pet care businesswoman shortlisted as one of best young female entrepreneurs
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans pet care businesswoman has been shortlisted as one of the best young female entrepreneurs in the country.
Founder of Albany Pet Services, Lisa Sinnott, has been nominated for the Best Young Entrepreneur category of the Best Business Women Awards 2019.
She started the company in 2016 with the help of The Prince's Trust, offering services such as dog walking and training, and cat and house sitting.
Lisa said: "Clearly I'm delighted to have reached the final of the Best Business Women Awards.
"I'm really looking forward to celebrating the evening, and the three year anniversary of my business too, along with my mum and auntie, and meeting lots of awesome entrepreneurs on the evening."
You may also want to watch:
Her Prince's Trust mentor, Peter Barker, said Lisa's hard work is being recognised: "Starting and growing any business is never easy and her hard work and determination to succeed has clearly paid off."
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth