Saw player opens St Albans organ festival at the Clock Tower
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans musical act went against the grain by playing a saw to onlookers at the Clock Tower.
Dennis Teeth opened the St Albans International Organ Festival with some world-class saw playing.
St Albans Arts Team development officer Grae Wall said: "We booked him as the first act because he is a brilliant water cooler talking point.
"People are really enjoying it - you cannot walk past without stopping and listening."
The fringe and festival is in its 30th year and celebrates musical diversity and organ music.
You may also want to watch:
The organ festival takes place from July 3 to July 13.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 Green light given to new hospital project
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 9 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area