Saw player opens St Albans organ festival at the Clock Tower
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans musical act went against the grain by playing a saw to onlookers at the Clock Tower.
Dennis Teeth opened the St Albans International Organ Festival with some world-class saw playing.
St Albans Arts Team development officer Grae Wall said: "We booked him as the first act because he is a brilliant water cooler talking point.
"People are really enjoying it - you cannot walk past without stopping and listening."
The fringe and festival is in its 30th year and celebrates musical diversity and organ music.
You may also want to watch:
The organ festival takes place from July 3 to July 13.
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash