Can you help St Albans duo with their vinyl dream?
- Credit: Karyn Haddon
A St Albans music duo is asking for your help to make their new album a vinyl reality.
The Papersnakes are the songwriting, performing and producing partnership of Paul Kerr and Chris Ward.
The pair have written and sung together in since 2007, performing at everything from small open mic nights with an audience of 12 people to festivals with 1,200 guests.
The band has written, recorded and produced nine songs for their first album Volume One which they want to produce on vinyl.
Paul said: "We love vinyl - the sound quality is great. You will be able to hold it in your hands and enjoy a richer listening experience - that's why we're so excited to bring Volume One out on vinyl."
You may also want to watch:
The Kickstarter funding will enable them to produce 200 copies on red vinyl as well as some USB sticks and packaging costs.
To support them go to https://tinyurl.com/swj2stj8
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans