Can you help St Albans duo with their vinyl dream?
- Credit: Karyn Haddon
A St Albans music duo is asking for your help to make their new album a vinyl reality.
The Papersnakes are the songwriting, performing and producing partnership of Paul Kerr and Chris Ward.
The pair have written and sung together in since 2007, performing at everything from small open mic nights with an audience of 12 people to festivals with 1,200 guests.
The band has written, recorded and produced nine songs for their first album Volume One which they want to produce on vinyl.
Paul said: "We love vinyl - the sound quality is great. You will be able to hold it in your hands and enjoy a richer listening experience - that's why we're so excited to bring Volume One out on vinyl."
The Kickstarter funding will enable them to produce 200 copies on red vinyl as well as some USB sticks and packaging costs.
To support them go to https://tinyurl.com/swj2stj8
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 5 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 6 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 7 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 8 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 9 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 10 Allinson happy with the reaction from St Albans City in the draw at Chelmsford