St Albans motorcyclist dies following collision
- Credit: Archant
A man has died following a collision in St Albans yesterday evening.
At around 5.30pm a white Honda motorbike was involved in a collision with a grey BMW car at the junction of Acrewood Way and Hatfield Road.
The motorcyclist, a man aged in his 30s from St Albans, was pronounced dead at the scene.
PC Jackie Lister, from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Forensic Collision Investigations Unit, said: “We are working to establish the exact circumstances surrounding this collision.
“I am appealing for anyone who saw the collision or saw either vehicle shortly prior to the incident to get in touch as you may have vital information that could help our on-going investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Lister via the Hertfordshire Constabulary non-emergency number 101, quoting ISR 553 of August 30 or report information online at www.contacthertspolice.uk/Report.
Alternatively, contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will not go to court.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 9 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty