St Albans McDonalds goes viral after funny cashier caught on camera
- Credit: Archant
His quirky order-taking technique, which was caught on camera, has resulted in an employee at a St Albans drive-thru restaurant finding internet fame.
The cashier, who is currently only known as Lewis, was filmed taking order at McDonald’s in Griffiths Way, St Albans, recently.
The video was posted online and soon went viral, being shared by various online news outlets including LADbible where it has racked up 21 million views.
In the video Lewis responds to the customer’s order by asking if he wants chicken or beef, and the customer responds with beef.
Lewis then said: “It’s got to be beef! And what drink on that bad boy?”
The customer orders a coke and Lewis replied: “Oi oi saveloy a little classical coke.”
You may also want to watch:
Further into the order the customer asks for two 7-Up drinks and Lewis said: “Lovely, so we’ve got a 14-Up.”
He is also heard to make comical comments such as “Choccy shake! Don’t mind if I diddly-do” and “Saucy with sweet chill-ay.”
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
A McDonalds spokesperson said: “We are delighted with the attitude and positivity Lewis has shown to our customers.
“Lewis is a valued member of the McDonald’s team and is always putting a smile on customers’ and colleagues’ faces. He is testament to the brilliant young people we employ, delivering feel-good moments up and down the country.”
Click here to view the video.